Covid-19 Vaccines AvailableSchedule Your Appointment
Rapid Testing Available
- Available Now 24-hr PCR for International Travel eg. Bahamas
- We Now Have In-House Laboratory Testing with Same Day Results Delivery Capability.
- Rapid Finger Test (Results in 15 minutes)
- Antibody Testing
- Whole Venous Blood
- PCR Expedited Tests
- 6-HR PCR (Fast)
- Kids and Pediatric COVID PCR Test
- Drive - through Testing
FOR COVID Test Patients. If you have shortness of breath, changes in taste, cough, smell, prior + COVID Test, Please call ahead of time and arrange to drive through or car testing. Please do not enter the facility.
We offer testing to determine whether you are currently infected with COVID-19 through diagnostic molecular testing, or an Active Infection Test. A swab test is appropriate if you:
- are experiencing and COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or generally feeling weak.
- have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
In addition, we offer antibody testing to see whether antibodies may be present from previous exposure. It is important to remember that these tests are new and the meaning of the results is not fully understood. You should not use the results of this test to determine if you can safely return to work.
A positive test may not mean you:
- are protected from the virus in the future or that you are no longer infectious.
- were infected by COVID-19 virus; it may detect antibodies to coronaviruses that cause the harmless “common cold,” to other viruses, or simply be false (“false positive”).
A negative test does not mean you have not been exposed to the virus or that you cannot infect others.
English Abortion Pill Locations