Abortion Pill | Pill Abortion | Morning After Pill (Plan B) Davie Florida
Serving Davie Florida
The emergency contraceptive pill, also know as “Plan B” or “morning after pill,” is a large dose of hormones that makes the environment for the egg to fertilize hostile. Up to 120 hours after unprotected intercourse, you can take Emergency Contraceptive Pills (ECP) with 75% chance of avoiding pregnancy; however, if you come in within 24 hours of your unprotected sex, your chances increase to a 89% chance of avoiding a pregnancy.
What are the advantages of ECP?
- They prevent unwanted pregnancies after sex without contraceptive.
- Some women who can’t take the birth control pill can use ECPs for emergency protection when the need arises.
- Reduces unplanned pregnancies and the need for an abortion while reducing anxiety and cost.
- Can be obtained in advance in case of an emergency.
What are the disadvantages of ECP?
- Side effects include nausea and vommiting
- Not as effective as other contraceptives
English Abortion Pill Locations